Tom,
Pləase double-check that error number.
If the Component-Based Servicing (CBS) manifest is corrupted, you might receive a Error code: 0x80070490
<<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958044>>
UTC/GMT is 00:08 on Sunday, January 06, 2013
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I’m running Windows 7 Home Premium. I’ve never had any problems with Windows update until recently. I have a problem with one update: "Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series". Any ideas why this Windows update installation fails?
Thanks,
Tom
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Tom,
Pləase double-check that error number.
If the Component-Based Servicing (CBS) manifest is corrupted, you might receive a Error code: 0x80070490
<<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958044>>
UTC/GMT is 00:08 on Sunday, January 06, 2013
Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Photosmart 7520 series - Error 0x80070490
Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series - Error 0x8024200b
I have been getting this for the last 2 weeks...How do I fix it? Please help
For now I wont worry about it. Dont feel like reinstalling the printer again. I did have to install basic drivers after going to Windows 10. Didnt have to download Full Function drivers as that includes the Photo Creations software.
I SIMPLY DELETED THAT PRINTER FROM MY COMPUTER. SHUT THE PRINTER DOWN. THEN WHEN IT STARTED, MY SURFACE PRO3 SAW IT, INSTALLED THE DRIVERS, AND IT'S BEEN FINE SINCE.
I am too getting this error for my HP 7520 - Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Fax - HP Photosmart 7520 series
I also get this one - Hewlett-Packard - Imaging, Other hardware - Null Print - HP Photosmart 7520 series - Error 0x8024200b
I am running Windows 10. I see similar ones for my HP 4630 but that printer is at another location.
The article referenced doesnt list Windows 10.