First off, the "C:\Program" folder or file was probably accidentally created by a user typo, error in an application install/update or by a malicious program. In any case, you should not have a file or folder called "C:\Program" and it's best to at least
rename it if not delete it altogether.
It should be easy to check your programs (Webroot) afterwards to see if they function correctly. If they do not function correctly, uninstall and reinstall them. You could also try to do a repair from Programs and Features.
If the folder returns you most likely have a virus, adware, malware, spyware, etc... and your computer needs to be either professional cleaned or reinstalled from scratch. I usually prefer a reinstall as it's usually faster, cheaper, gets rid of accumulated
junk, and cleans the hard drive in the process. The only downside is you have to have all the CD's, DVDS, downloads, etc.. of the applications you want reinstalled including the Operating System such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Honestly everyone should be
on Windows 10 now... I would not waste time installing an older Operating System unless I had no other choice.