no help at all
how to get my printer online
I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520. I cannot get it online. I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-09-03T02:30:27+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-10-05T18:48:35+00:00 have a windows 10 hp and a wireless printer hp envy 4520
used before, but now it says the printer is offline. how do I get back online
-
Anonymous
2017-11-14T04:56:31+00:00 my printer in offline
-
Anonymous
2017-12-09T23:28:02+00:00 I have a HP printer. How do I get it back online?
-
Anonymous
2018-01-20T06:32:35+00:00 mypriter is offline can uset it back on line?