how to get my printer online

Anonymous
2013-02-16T00:47:15+00:00

I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520.  I cannot get it online.  I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-13T13:14:17+00:00

    how to get printer on line with  new 8 windows

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-08-10T01:06:36+00:00

    I have Lexmark pro 910 serties printer and goes to offline constantly. How do I switch it to online

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-21T22:37:46+00:00

    I have windows 8 and an HP 4500, G510g.  I cannot get it online.  I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-10-06T19:08:52+00:00

    This is how I was FINALLY able to get our printer back on line:

    A) Go to Settings

    B) Select “Change PC Settings”

    C) Select “Control Panel”

    D) Select “Hardware and Sound”

    E) Select “Devices and Printers”

    F) Right Click on “HP Deskjet 4200 series”

    G) Select “Open”

    H) Select “See What's Printing”

    I) Select “Printer”

    Here you can check:

    “Set As Default Printer” OR

    “Use Printer Offline” OR 

         “Cancel All Documents”

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-11T23:53:41+00:00

    My printer is all lit up, so it is turned on, but the HP troubleshooter says it is off!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments