how to get my printer online

Anonymous
2013-02-16T00:47:15+00:00

I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520.  I cannot get it online.  I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-06-13T09:05:09+00:00

    Followed the directions but there is no selection "Use Printer Online"

    Just FYI, the printer has been turned on and looks like it should look when it is turned on.  Thanks for any help!

    Same here. I right-clicked as I did so many times in computers run on pre-Win8 OSs but I did not find the 'Use Printer on-line' feature. And I need to print very urgently.

    To date, therefore, I cannot say that I found the advice useful.

    Paul

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-03-31T19:54:45+00:00

    Followed the directions but there is no selection "Use Printer Online"

    Just FYI, the printer has been turned on and looks like it should look when it is turned on.  Thanks for any help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-02-18T00:21:28+00:00

    That information was very helpful, I got it online but it won't connect to wi-fi.  Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-02-18T00:19:45+00:00

    Yes, that was the first thing I did, thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-02-16T17:00:51+00:00

    Make sure the printer is turned on. Offline means it is turned off.

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments