Are you that stupid that you tell the person to turn on the printer. Stay off this chat. Stay away from computer advise.
Why are you so rude?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520. I cannot get it online. I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Are you that stupid that you tell the person to turn on the printer. Stay off this chat. Stay away from computer advise.
Why are you so rude?
Are you that stupid that you tell the person to turn on the printer. Stay off this chat. Stay away from computer advise.
How to get my Brothers J625DW back on line, it is on and has been working good until just a bit ago?
I have the same problem and I have and HP Envy 7640. It work from the older computers in the home and our laptop. Will not work from my new computer with windows 8....HELP
Mine is on but it won't print and says its offline.