how to get my printer online

Anonymous
2013-02-16T00:47:15+00:00

I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520.  I cannot get it online.  I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-09-03T02:30:27+00:00

    no help at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-08-13T16:21:06+00:00

    Make sure the printer is turned on. Offline means it is turned off.

    That is my problem.  I am unable to put the printer online even though I did a network check and everything passed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-05-05T15:27:12+00:00

    uninstall a printer from the computer and reinstall it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-05-05T09:48:53+00:00

    Hello Gerald,

    To better assist you with connecting your printer, we would like you to answer the following questions:

    • Are you using a wireless printer?
    • Which Windows version are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

    In the meantime, you can check this link: Fix printer problems. This article contains steps that you can perform to help you connect your device.

    Looking forward to your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-05-05T00:04:25+00:00

    My printer is on and works fine from my wife's computer, but when I try to print it tells me that my printer is off line

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments