how to get my printer online

Anonymous
2013-02-16T00:47:15+00:00

I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520.  I cannot get it online.  I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-18T18:24:09+00:00

     George123

    What are you trying to do?  Whatever it is, you should stop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-18T18:22:35+00:00

    George123

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-18T18:17:19+00:00

    ellis123

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-03-18T18:16:14+00:00

    8n7t3w6frn64

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-01-20T06:34:38+00:00

    is  there  a  solotion?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments