My printer is on and works fine from my wife's computer, but when I try to print it tells me that my printer is off line
how to get my printer online
I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520. I cannot get it online. I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-05-05T00:04:25+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2017-03-11T16:00:32+00:00 Offline does not mean it is turned off. You ****. Not helpful.
-
Anonymous
2016-07-12T17:29:07+00:00 - My printer is on! Windows 10 Please give some legitimate advice on how to put my printer online.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more