I have a HP printer. How do I get it back online?
how to get my printer online
I have windows 8 and an epson workforce 520. I cannot get it online. I have 10 items in to be printed buy it says the printer is offline.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2017-12-09T23:28:02+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-08-13T16:21:06+00:00 Make sure the printer is turned on. Offline means it is turned off.
That is my problem. I am unable to put the printer online even though I did a network check and everything passed.
-
Anonymous
2013-03-31T19:54:45+00:00 Followed the directions but there is no selection "Use Printer Online"
Just FYI, the printer has been turned on and looks like it should look when it is turned on. Thanks for any help!
-
Anonymous
2013-02-18T00:21:28+00:00 That information was very helpful, I got it online but it won't connect to wi-fi. Thank you
-
Anonymous
2013-02-18T00:19:45+00:00 Yes, that was the first thing I did, thanks