Hi there -
Remember, I have no Links folder. In the absence of a Links folder, I have been going here:
Lerissa -> AppData -> Roaming -> Microsoft -> Windows -> Recent Items
"Recent Items" is where the recently accessed files - the ones that no longer appear in my Nav Pane under "Recent Places" - are stored. (That folder icon does not look like a regular folder icon, though. It has a clock, a document, and a photo in file tray.)
So here's what I did:
Made a New Library and named it "Recent."
Made a shortcut for Recent Items and put it on the desktop.
Clicked the Start menu and opened my Personal folder.
CREATED a new folder there at the first level of my Personal folder and named it Links.
Dragged the Recent Items shortcut into the Links folder.
Not exactly what I had before (a Recent Places link right in there with the other Libraries - now I have a Recent Items shortcut inside a folder inside a Library folder) but it is is better than nothing.
Thanks!
:-)