Ashi Suri above was asking how to access all programs.
I quoted what I was responding to. However, with the All Apps View you can then search for any program, even hidden ones such as Administrator tools.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
ORIGINAL TITlE:Where is Programs
I have just got into window 8 from window XP. problem is that I cannot find programs from start. this programs had programs like accessories like calculator, note pad, painter , ms word etc. please help. Ashi Suri
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Ashi Suri above was asking how to access all programs.
I quoted what I was responding to. However, with the All Apps View you can then search for any program, even hidden ones such as Administrator tools.
Hi iam using windows 8.1. My problem is finding the right driver for my pc. My printer is HP deskjet 1050 J410 series class driver. I have tried to find one online but have had no success. I can use the printer on my laptop but having trouble connecting to my pc. When I try to print I get a message saying that my printer is missing a driver. Please help me. Thanks
All APPS is NOT the same as All Programs. Does Microsoft not understand this?
HOW?????
By typing. In the case of Admin tools you would need to type the full name to get a match.
BTW please clarify if you are trying to use this thread to help with a W10 problem symptom.
In any case please give an example of what you are trying to do and what problem you have trying to do it.