how to show all programs, windows 8

Anonymous
2012-12-31T02:49:07+00:00

ORIGINAL TITlE:Where is Programs  

   I have just got into window 8 from window XP. problem is that I cannot find programs from start. this programs had programs like accessories like calculator,  note pad, painter , ms word etc. please help. Ashi Suri

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-10-19T19:27:03+00:00

    I can't find the "all Apps".  Windows is unfriendly to me with 8.1.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-10-19T19:59:29+00:00

    Did not work by clicking in the middle of metro/start screen.  I don't have a touch screen.  I tried the big pad (I don't like because it messes up my typing many times) it didn't work either.  What's up with taking us back to word perfect with all the special key combinations.  Wordperfect lost favor to an easy word in the old days.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-11-08T20:09:57+00:00

    Smooth

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-12-03T13:17:23+00:00

    I am not a guru, but when I want to see if a program is active, I go to the Control Panel and select "Programs" which will uninstall them but if they are there, then I search else where. Sorry if this sounds like a round-about way to find what you're looking for but it works for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-12-30T06:13:10+00:00

    This is perfect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments