Love it - I've always been frustrated with Microsoft's "logic" when trying to group "like" items. And it only gets worse with this release! I have already twisted my mind around horrifically to learn to "think" like MS developers and now they've even managed to out-screw that lack of common sense. Enabling what you should have disabled to get the result (i.e., hover/click in "Ease" of Access, gheesh)?! This upgrade is such a a guise - screwing with/up the top layer to cover up the bottom, which is the same erroneously grouped mess of Windows 7. I'm beginning to wonder what WordPerfect's been up to lately. ... You nailed it: "So intuitively obvious."
how to show all programs, windows 8
ORIGINAL TITlE:Where is Programs
I have just got into window 8 from window XP. problem is that I cannot find programs from start. this programs had programs like accessories like calculator, note pad, painter , ms word etc. please help. Ashi Suri
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-04-18T11:37:41+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-04-19T03:34:18+00:00 I am interesting in this program. How much is the cost for?
Elizabeth
-
Anonymous
2014-05-06T03:01:46+00:00 Why not take the trouble to read the question Properly.. or just go sleep in the corner and not clutter up cyberspace?
This person deliberately inserted the words
". this programs had programs like accessories like calculator, note pad, painter , ms word etc. "
Now read your stupid answer and notice how your answer has\n't helped find those programs..
If you were paid to answer that question, please give the money back.. you certainly didn't earn it.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2014-07-15T12:28:04+00:00 When I press on the Windows key, Start is not one of the options. How do I get to the start screen?