This is perfect.
how to show all programs, windows 8
ORIGINAL TITlE:Where is Programs
I have just got into window 8 from window XP. problem is that I cannot find programs from start. this programs had programs like accessories like calculator, note pad, painter , ms word etc. please help. Ashi Suri
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2014-12-30T06:13:10+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-12-03T13:17:23+00:00 I am not a guru, but when I want to see if a program is active, I go to the Control Panel and select "Programs" which will uninstall them but if they are there, then I search else where. Sorry if this sounds like a round-about way to find what you're looking for but it works for me.
-
Anonymous
2014-11-08T20:09:57+00:00 Smooth
-
Anonymous
2014-10-19T19:59:29+00:00 Did not work by clicking in the middle of metro/start screen. I don't have a touch screen. I tried the big pad (I don't like because it messes up my typing many times) it didn't work either. What's up with taking us back to word perfect with all the special key combinations. Wordperfect lost favor to an easy word in the old days.
-
Anonymous
2014-10-19T19:27:03+00:00 I can't find the "all Apps". Windows is unfriendly to me with 8.1.