how to show all programs, windows 8

Anonymous
2012-12-31T02:49:07+00:00

ORIGINAL TITlE:Where is Programs  

   I have just got into window 8 from window XP. problem is that I cannot find programs from start. this programs had programs like accessories like calculator,  note pad, painter , ms word etc. please help. Ashi Suri

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-02-09T22:48:30+00:00

    HOW?????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-02-09T22:47:31+00:00

    All APPS is NOT the same as All Programs.  Does Microsoft not understand this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-24T11:11:03+00:00

    Hi iam using windows 8.1.  My problem is finding the right driver for my pc. My printer is HP deskjet 1050 J410 series class driver.  I have tried to find one online but have had no success.  I can use the printer on my laptop but having trouble connecting to my pc. When I try to print I get a message saying that my printer is missing a driver.  Please help me.  Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-07-28T03:45:38+00:00

    Ashi Suri above was asking how to access all programs. 

    I quoted what I was responding to.  However, with the All Apps View you can then search for any program, even hidden ones such as Administrator tools.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-07-28T03:11:13+00:00

    Ashi Suri above was asking how to access all programs. The response has to do with "apps". That's an extremely unhelpful and purposefully obtuse answer. It shows disrespect for the questioner. Windows 8 is notorious for not having a way to access all programs. You serve no one by skipping over the explanation and talking in riddles.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments