Micro SD Card not detected in my New Nokia Lumia 520

Anonymous
2013-06-05T16:19:29+00:00

I recently bought a new lumia 520, i tried 3 Micro SD Cards and Lumia 520 didn't detect any of them, while they are working fine in other phones.. Now please tell me what to do

?

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-06-08T14:13:02+00:00

Hi Jahanzeb HussainQureshi,

Thanks for the forum entry.

Have you formatted the sd card over the Phone?

Did you try formatting the card over the PC?

Have you tried restarting the Phone?

What have you tried so far?

Best Regards,

Vasile M.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-11-03T17:22:24+00:00

    Why did you mess with NOKIA, I have been a client since 15 years ago and I have never had a problem before..... NOW even a simple task is a mess, a turmoil just use a microSD, download music to it, etc etc.... very disapointed   :(    :(    :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-14T04:34:35+00:00

    I just bought SanDisk ULTRA MicroSDHC UHS-I

    This card is also not detected by the Lumia 520.  Did I buy the "wrong" SD?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-01-14T08:41:14+00:00

    I just bought SanDisk ULTRA MicroSDHC UHS-I

    This card is also not detected by the Lumia 520.  Did I buy the "wrong" SD?

    Hey,

    From my experience Kingston SD's seem to always work on Nokia lumia phones. I would advise you to purchase one of those. Still totally outrageous.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-02-02T04:04:44+00:00

    I have the same problem, I try the full format with FAT32, but it's still not working properly on my phone. (Lumia 820, V-Gen 32 GB)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments