Hi Jahanzeb HussainQureshi,
Thanks for the forum entry.
Have you formatted the sd card over the Phone?
Did you try formatting the card over the PC?
Have you tried restarting the Phone?
What have you tried so far?
Best Regards,
Vasile M.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently bought a new lumia 520, i tried 3 Micro SD Cards and Lumia 520 didn't detect any of them, while they are working fine in other phones.. Now please tell me what to do
?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jahanzeb HussainQureshi,
Thanks for the forum entry.
Have you formatted the sd card over the Phone?
Did you try formatting the card over the PC?
Have you tried restarting the Phone?
What have you tried so far?
Best Regards,
Vasile M.
My phone is not detecting the SD (Trancsend 8GB in Microsoft Lumia 532).. I tried restarting my phone.. All other SD cards are working fine in my phone except the one I'm using.. I can't format it because there are many files in that which are important for me.. Also I can't reset my phone because of the same reason..
What should I do?? Anyone please help me..!!
I recently bought a new lumia 520, i tried 3 Micro SD Cards and Lumia 520 didn't detect any of them, while they are working fine in other phones.. Now please tell me what to do
?
Dear Friends,I had a Nokia Lumia 520 which is about two years old. But only earlier this month I first time tried to install a memory card. But it was not detected in my device. I was advised by the Nokia Care representative to reset the phone. But I was not interested to do so. After trying for few days suddenly I found an App called "File" by Microsoft Mobile in the App Store. Immediately after the installation my SD Card was visible under the App. However, it is an indirect way of utilizing the memory card. But now I am able to do all kind of data transfer and storage on the SD Card.
I hope this will be helpful for you as well if you don't want to reset your handset.
Amajit De.
I'm unable to access files on my new 16gb memory card on lumia 520. Need help!
Did you add the folders and files using the PC before you put the new card in the phone?
You have to let the phone create the file structure on the phone. Put the empty, freshly formatted card in the phone.
Use the folders that are on the phone. To create a folder on the phone use the files app.