Hi Jahanzeb HussainQureshi,
Thanks for the forum entry.
Have you formatted the sd card over the Phone?
Did you try formatting the card over the PC?
Have you tried restarting the Phone?
What have you tried so far?
Best Regards,
Vasile M.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently bought a new lumia 520, i tried 3 Micro SD Cards and Lumia 520 didn't detect any of them, while they are working fine in other phones.. Now please tell me what to do
?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Jahanzeb HussainQureshi,
Thanks for the forum entry.
Have you formatted the sd card over the Phone?
Did you try formatting the card over the PC?
Have you tried restarting the Phone?
What have you tried so far?
Best Regards,
Vasile M.
Take the SD card out the phone there hard reset the phone then after the phone is down resetting and back up and running put the sd card back in the phone then it will let you format the sd card
wrong answer !! even I´ve tried a Kin.... and nothing happens.... what really F.. me up is when nokia offered the PC-Suite or PC-Nokia Suite, everything worked so beautiful and now, what a headache even the most simple function shows an error.... whatever
I have the same problem, I try the full format with FAT32, but it's still not working properly on my phone. (Lumia 820, V-Gen 32 GB)
I just bought SanDisk ULTRA MicroSDHC UHS-I
This card is also not detected by the Lumia 520. Did I buy the "wrong" SD?
Hey,
From my experience Kingston SD's seem to always work on Nokia lumia phones. I would advise you to purchase one of those. Still totally outrageous.