Have been working on this problem since September. Have contacted Microsoft numerous times - am told you have no dept. for WLM and told to go to Web for answers. There it gives instructions with Outlook. I do not have Outlook and cannot afford too buy.
No other help.
I have over 43,000 e-mails in my inbox.
? The account [ is that WLM?] is accessed on an email client{ is that Verizon my server/}
After Microsoft taking control of my computer several times and doing it wrong and many times with Verizon, the last Verizon tech suggested deleting a mail from WLM then checking to see if it was still on Verizon mail as a precaution [have checked Verizon
mail to keep mail on that server]. Only then would I be safe to delete all the duplicates.
I want to know how this happened and from what I see on the web Microsoft has been very irresponsible for letting this problem go on for so long.
I doo not understand the connection between Essentials and WLM. Will I lose mail if I reconfigure?
Do I do this before or after cross referencing with Verizon?
thank you for your consideration
Judy in PA