How to remove Duplicate Email from inbox Live Mail.

Anonymous
2013-01-09T03:56:12+00:00

How to remove Duplicate Email from inbox  of Live Mail. The program initiates to download all the messages as if the inbox were empty. So we have three, four and even five copies of the same message.How can we remove all those duplicated email messages from our inbox?

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-09-17T18:18:00+00:00

    Hi all,

    Maybe you can help me as well.

    I get every email multiple by 3

    What can I do to stop that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-09-17T19:07:15+00:00

    Hello AmiDebesh,

    Thank you for participating here. I understand that you are having the same issue and I would like to clarify if you already tried the steps given by Johan on his post last January 12. If not, kindly try to reconfigure using the steps he gave. Also, I would like to clarify if the issue happens also through web.

    We'll wait for your response.

    Regards,

    Richard

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-09-17T20:48:06+00:00

    Thanks for your quick answer.

    I have removed and add my Mail (Gmail) account.

    I do access the account from different computers but the multiple emails come only to the computer with "Windows live mail 2012". It does not happened on the web or my Galaxy S3 cell phone.

    I did not manually delete the emails as they keep on coming.

    Thanks

    Ami

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-09-18T00:47:46+00:00

    Hello Ami,

    Thank you for the additional information. As a part of our troubleshooting steps, please repair  Windows Essentials (Windows Live Mail is included in this program) on your computer. Here are the steps:

    1. Click the Start or the pearl button located at the lower left part of the screen, input AppWiz.cpl on the search box, then click Enter.
    2. Search for Windows Essentials 2012 on the list and then select it.
    3. Click **Uninstall/Change.**4. Click Repair all Windows Essentials programs.

    After doing the above steps, please observe if the issue will occur again. Post back with the results.

    Regards,

    Meryl

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-01-08T12:32:47+00:00

    Hi Melainie, the problem is this account I have configured correctly but there are lots of duplicate emails that has been created cuz of the database which got corrupted. now everything is working fine but I need to delete the duplicate emails which exist and deleting it manually will take lot of time

    Regards,

    Novi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments