How to remove Duplicate Email from inbox Live Mail.

Anonymous
2013-01-09T03:56:12+00:00

How to remove Duplicate Email from inbox  of Live Mail. The program initiates to download all the messages as if the inbox were empty. So we have three, four and even five copies of the same message.How can we remove all those duplicated email messages from our inbox?

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-12-18T03:27:38+00:00

    Hello,

    I use my Hotmail for receive forward emails from my enterprise webmail .

    In this last weekend they did maintenance and after one I receveid about 8 duplicates emails.

    Please help me!

    Are there solution for this issue? For example; remove duplicate?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-15T21:26:00+00:00

    Hello GaryYerington,

    Thank you for visiting this thread. I reviewed your post and we would like to ask some information from you for better understanding. I will enumerate them:

    What can I do to get access to a web page when I put in my email adderess and phone number...

    -Where did you access your email account? Is it via web browser (Internet Explorer) or in Windows Live Mail?

    -If Windows Live Mail, what are the exact steps that you took in signing in to Windows Live Mail?

    -What is your Windows Live Mail build version? (On your keyboard, press Alt+F+B)

    -What email account are you using? Is it a Microsoft account or a third party account?

    I can not go to next page because it tells my my adderess and phone # is a duplicate andit will not let me go to next page to reply to offer?

    -What is the exact error message that you've encountered?

    -Please provide us a screenshot of your issue.

    For your issue about keep getting message from my anti virus, you may contact your Anti-virus support for assistance. They can best address your concern.

    We look forward to hearing from you.

    Regards,

    Helene C.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-14T22:07:05+00:00

    No it dose not show on my page until I inter my name email address and phone # then it pops up on me and will not let me move on to next page I also keep getting message from my anti virus telling me that they detect a threat it keeps poping up also what can i do try useing the Alt+F then B ? I do not know what you mean by recovering emails within the web Im not real good with computers sorry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-14T21:53:59+00:00

    How to remove Duplicate Email from inbox  of Live Mail. The program initiates to download all the messages as if the inbox were empty. So we have three, four and even five copies of the same message.How can we remove all those duplicated email messages from our inbox?

    What can I do to get access to a web page when I put in my email adderess and phone number and I can not go to next page because it tells my my adderess and phone # is a duplicate and it will not let me go to next page to reply to offer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-08-08T12:02:25+00:00

    Hello DuneKeeper,

    Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forum. I'm sorry to know that you're having issues on your emails as they are being duplicated and some of your emails are nowhere to be seen. We would like to know more on your inquiry for us to further isolate the issue. Please provide us more information by answering the questions below:

    • When you access your email on the web, can you still see the duplicate emails and/or the emails that you can't see on Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you tried recovering the emails within the web?
    • What is the version of your Windows Live Mail? (click Alt+F then B on your keyboard. If this does not work, try Alt+H then A)

    We'll wait for your response.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments