When you open windows explorer you will get two panes close right side pane that is call preview pane.
and try now your problem will resolved.
thanks and regards
Manish Raj Bhatnagar.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I encountered this error about a month or two. I was attempting to fix this myself before posting and asking the question in Microsoft Answers. I was trying to move and copy some pictures and videos from my phone to my Windows 7 x64 Ultimate PC. I have tried moving some files from my old phone to the PC, I still encounter this. I have noted that everytime I have to wait until the preview window has generated the thumbnail or preview whatever then I can open or copy to my PC's desktop. I have also tried copy to another directory, but I still encounter the same. I dont wanna waste time on this and wait for the preview comes everytime to open or copy the file. Ive also tried to cancel or hide the preview pane to stop generating the preview. But I still got the same result. So here I am asking for advices and help. Thank you.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you open windows explorer you will get two panes close right side pane that is call preview pane.
and try now your problem will resolved.
thanks and regards
Manish Raj Bhatnagar.
A work around. If you have google drive (gmail account) just transfer the file to your google drive using the android google drive app. Doesn't fix the issue but gets the file from your phone.
None of these solutions work and Microsoft has terminated all the support in Windows 10.
What is the bug here and how do I fux it short of re-booting every time
Thank you.
The preview pane is already closed; clicking the preview pane button opens the preview pane. I get the error either way.
How is this the answer?