Cannot move or copy files: The requested resource is in use.

Anonymous
2013-03-11T13:27:08+00:00

Hello, I encountered this error about a month or two. I was attempting to fix this myself before posting and asking the question in Microsoft Answers. I was trying to move and copy some pictures and videos from my phone to my Windows 7 x64 Ultimate PC. I have tried moving some files from my old phone to the PC, I still encounter this. I have noted that everytime I have to wait until the preview window has generated the thumbnail or preview whatever then I can open or copy to my PC's desktop. I have also tried copy to another directory, but I still encounter the same. I dont wanna waste time on this and wait for the preview comes everytime to open or copy the file. Ive also tried to cancel or hide the preview pane to stop generating the preview. But I still got the same result. So here I am asking for advices and help. Thank you.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-12T09:58:08+00:00

When you open windows explorer you will get two panes close right side pane that is call preview pane. 

 and try now your problem will resolved.

thanks and regards

Manish Raj Bhatnagar.

Was this answer helpful?

1200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-21T02:42:42+00:00

    Un freaking believable, that WAS it.  The preview pane cause the error.  Moderator, stop wasting time and just report the issue to be fix please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-02-08T21:46:47+00:00

    Ha!@!@ The MS technicians fail in their ignorance and waste our time as users, whilst the answer is simple, yet illogical and annoying--found via the desperate work of an unpaid user. MS should give free and effective upgrades in perpetuity and hire users who solve stuff.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-02-08T21:48:33+00:00

    MS Outlook and the MS user account are complex, illogical wastes of time. Simple!@!@ Keep it simple!@!@

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-03-01T10:11:36+00:00

    I had this hair pull inducing problem as well. After searching for answers a bit, it turns out that you need to close the preview pane in order for the file transfer to work. This is a seriously annoying bug.

    Tried your suggestion of closing the preview window....brilliant, it worked, thanks a mill'.....yep, seriously annoying bug, or, as Windows likes to say, a great programming opportunity!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments