When you open windows explorer you will get two panes close right side pane that is call preview pane.
and try now your problem will resolved.
thanks and regards
Manish Raj Bhatnagar.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I encountered this error about a month or two. I was attempting to fix this myself before posting and asking the question in Microsoft Answers. I was trying to move and copy some pictures and videos from my phone to my Windows 7 x64 Ultimate PC. I have tried moving some files from my old phone to the PC, I still encounter this. I have noted that everytime I have to wait until the preview window has generated the thumbnail or preview whatever then I can open or copy to my PC's desktop. I have also tried copy to another directory, but I still encounter the same. I dont wanna waste time on this and wait for the preview comes everytime to open or copy the file. Ive also tried to cancel or hide the preview pane to stop generating the preview. But I still got the same result. So here I am asking for advices and help. Thank you.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you open windows explorer you will get two panes close right side pane that is call preview pane.
and try now your problem will resolved.
thanks and regards
Manish Raj Bhatnagar.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Connect Your phone through on board usb and try
because some time front panel doesn't support some hardware.
you need to wait till os read the hardware.
If it not works there might me problem with applications
to make repair your crash applications
click on start menu icon
type cmd on (search program and files text box)
right click on cmd click on run as administrator
type sfc/scannow
wait until it scan and repair crash application(whatever be the result of this command follow the process one after the other).
after that try your process of coping files from phone to pc or pc to phone.
let me know if it works.
Thank you for your solution! For clarity, the button to close the window or pane which the computer terms it as "Hide the preview pane" is an icon in the upper right of the explorer window. The icon name changes to "Show the preview pane" to bring it back. If this procedure doesn't work as it didn't work for me, keeping the preview panel in the hidden state (not clicking "Show the preview pane") and restart the computer. Then it should work. If the preview pane is turned back on, this procedure will have to be repeated for future phone to computer file transfers. Computer to phone file transfers is not affected by this.
It would appear that Windows is attempting to render a preview of the file in the phone that was highlighted for copying but is unable to. It continues to try to preview the file causing it to say that it cannot copy the file because Windows Explorer is busy trying to get a preview of the file in the phone. The phone cannot provide this because it is not programmed that way or for some other technical reason.
****, this has been resolved over two whole years ago and MS are still yet to release a patch/update to fix this ridiculous bug!? Thank god for your answer I never would have thought to close the preview window!! Boo Microsoft!