When you open windows explorer you will get two panes close right side pane that is call preview pane.
and try now your problem will resolved.
thanks and regards
Manish Raj Bhatnagar.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I encountered this error about a month or two. I was attempting to fix this myself before posting and asking the question in Microsoft Answers. I was trying to move and copy some pictures and videos from my phone to my Windows 7 x64 Ultimate PC. I have tried moving some files from my old phone to the PC, I still encounter this. I have noted that everytime I have to wait until the preview window has generated the thumbnail or preview whatever then I can open or copy to my PC's desktop. I have also tried copy to another directory, but I still encounter the same. I dont wanna waste time on this and wait for the preview comes everytime to open or copy the file. Ive also tried to cancel or hide the preview pane to stop generating the preview. But I still got the same result. So here I am asking for advices and help. Thank you.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you open windows explorer you will get two panes close right side pane that is call preview pane.
and try now your problem will resolved.
thanks and regards
Manish Raj Bhatnagar.
When you open windows explorer you will get two panes close right side pane that is call preview pane.
and try now your problem will resolved.
thanks and regards
Manish Raj Bhatnagar.
I encountered the same problem and your solution worked pretty well. Just for curiosity what is the reason for this problem to occur in the first place?
It is because the USB speed is slow rendering. It has to scan the file and actually transfer some of it to generate the preview.
Hi,
Thank you for your findings.
- Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
WINDOW 10
Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.
I don't know how to thank you. At the beginning I thought that that it wont help a lay man like me, but I reread the message again and again when I realized you meant the same window where I was trying to move a file from. thank you very much.
Mike
Nope. Closing the Preview Pane didn't help. (It was already closed).