how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??

Anonymous
2013-02-24T07:07:09+00:00

want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-21T15:36:43+00:00

    sony bravia 900e

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-08-23T04:21:05+00:00

    I have recently purchased a Hisense Smart Tv, I tried for over a week to connect using Project in 

    Windows 10 but to no avail.

    I had a exterior Monitor installed to my computer, as an afterthought , I removed the connection 

    between Monitor and Computer.

    Then I tried to connect using Wi Fi to my tv and low and behold , the connection worked and

    there was my computer screen on the tv. I can now show Pictures , play Music and watch Videos.

    This answered my problem between computer and tv. Maybe someone else could use this help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-09-29T14:15:12+00:00

    What setting do I start with ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-04T04:35:49+00:00

    my tv is n LG n my labtop is n acer  core i3 there r connecting in the same roter  on my tv screen its c add a device via wireless connection in setting  from my labtop but I cant fin add a device

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-11-21T18:25:06+00:00

    This article is from 2013, it is now 2018 and Windows Media Center does not exist on Windows 10. Thanks for nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments