how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??

Anonymous
2013-02-24T07:07:09+00:00

want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-07-12T07:01:42+00:00

    how to connect my laptop to a smart tv

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-08-06T14:41:18+00:00

    Samsung smart TV (UN55J6200)

    Asus (U47A)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-08-08T10:54:51+00:00

    how can I connect my laptop to a smart tv using a hdmi cable?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-08-17T22:02:01+00:00

    I have samsung Smart TV

    My laptop and Smart TV are on the same Wi-Fi modem

    I could connect to my smart TV from Apple devices.

    I have dell Laptop with windows 10.

    I can not connect to my smart tv wirelesly from my Dell Laptop.

    Please help me how I could connect to smart tve from my laptop over Wi-Fi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-08-21T15:31:39+00:00

    hi 

    i have a sony smart tv 

    hp laptop wont link to tv

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments