I have Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite and my smart TV is a Vizio. I connect my laptop to TV with HDMI cable but want to connect wirelessly. How can I do this?
Thanks,
Vic
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite and my smart TV is a Vizio. I connect my laptop to TV with HDMI cable but want to connect wirelessly. How can I do this?
Thanks,
Vic
HOW TO CONNECT MY LAPTOP TO MY HISENSE SMART TV
how to stream to Samsung smart tv over wifi?
Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to project my lap top dissp0lay to my smart TV by wifi. There is no particular application that I know I can use.
Please help!!
I am trying to"Stream" from my laptop to my Smart TV..
I do not have the LG TV manual... Laptop is HP 15 Windows 10.... Both are connected to WiFi..
And I don't have a manual for my laptop either..
Respectfully,
Distressed in Florida