Yes, I want to connect my PC screen, to my TV
how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??
Anonymous
want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2017-12-12T16:32:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-12-29T00:11:17+00:00 yes its a smart tv SHARP
-
Anonymous
2018-01-01T02:19:43+00:00 my TV is SamsungĀ and my laptop is HP I have wifi so can you tell me what I need to do
-
Anonymous
2018-01-26T16:11:56+00:00 How can I determine if the DLNA is enabled on my Samsung TV. How can I then connect my Microsoft Edge laptop to my TV?
-
Anonymous
2018-01-26T19:12:58+00:00 yes I have the same question