So far I've been signed up for 30 sec. And I like it!
how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??
want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2016-01-26T02:55:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2017-02-19T22:42:06+00:00 Can't get miracast view to work on new asus note book
I'm unfortunately still using windows vista business pro sp2 on a dell workstation precision m6300 that may have been built before hdmi was offered on laptops??
My tv is a LD 50-950? internet connected to same network via "?DONGLE?" plug-in
it is in a usb lot specific for the dongle. It shoes up on the list of connected IP addresses
and is working able to use all internet programs that came with tv
Unable to use hdmi laptop not supported HAVE GOOD WiFi Bluetooth intel i3 able to connect to printers and other devices on same network ie: alarm, lighting, garage door, HVAC and a few others not sure what I could be doing wrong? I'm plug and play type of Guy to really tech savvy
Have any suggestions
THE CHIEF
-
Anonymous
2017-08-02T21:33:22+00:00 TV is a luxor lux 0140004/01 it is DNLA enabled i think, im not sure how to confirm this
laptop is a fujitsu make uses windows 8 im unsure of the model
hdmi connection enabled
windows media centre is installed
hdmi cable connection possible from laptop to tv
i would also like to connect my phone and cast to tv, it is a lenova Aplus 5.1 android
im sorry if this info is unsufficient but im new to both the tv and laptop but i hope its enough for your to assist me
thanks very much
karen
-
Anonymous
2017-09-20T10:22:19+00:00 Questions:
- Yes
- Sony Bravia KDL-55HX800
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes
-
Anonymous
2017-10-22T11:24:29+00:00 how I connect my laptop to my smart tv