how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??

Anonymous
2013-02-24T07:07:09+00:00

want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-01T02:19:43+00:00

    my TV is SamsungĀ and my laptop is HP I have wifi so can you tell me what I need to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-29T00:11:17+00:00

    yes its a smart tv SHARP

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-12T16:32:00+00:00

    Yes, I want to connect my PC screen, to my TV

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-12-08T15:10:49+00:00

    how to stream to my smart tv

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-12-03T18:25:53+00:00

    I have windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments