how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??

Anonymous
2013-02-24T07:07:09+00:00

want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-08-08T10:54:51+00:00

    how can I connect my laptop to a smart tv using a hdmi cable?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-08-06T14:41:18+00:00

    Samsung smart TV (UN55J6200)

    Asus (U47A)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-07-12T07:01:42+00:00

    how to connect my laptop to a smart tv

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-07-08T02:31:31+00:00

    Please help!!

    I am trying to"Stream" from my laptop to my Smart TV..

    I do not have the LG TV manual... Laptop is HP 15 Windows 10.... Both are connected to WiFi..

    And I don't have a manual for my laptop either..

    Respectfully,

    Distressed in Florida

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-06-18T09:47:11+00:00

    Thank you for your reply.  I just wanted to project my lap top dissp0lay to my smart TV by wifi.  There is no particular application that I know I can use.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments