What setting do I start with ?
how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??
want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2018-09-29T14:15:12+00:00 -
Anonymous
2018-08-23T04:21:05+00:00 I have recently purchased a Hisense Smart Tv, I tried for over a week to connect using Project in
Windows 10 but to no avail.
I had a exterior Monitor installed to my computer, as an afterthought , I removed the connection
between Monitor and Computer.
Then I tried to connect using Wi Fi to my tv and low and behold , the connection worked and
there was my computer screen on the tv. I can now show Pictures , play Music and watch Videos.
This answered my problem between computer and tv. Maybe someone else could use this help.
-
Anonymous
2018-08-21T15:36:43+00:00 sony bravia 900e
-
Anonymous
2018-08-21T15:31:39+00:00 hi
i have a sony smart tv
hp laptop wont link to tv
-
Anonymous
2018-08-17T22:02:01+00:00 I have samsung Smart TV
My laptop and Smart TV are on the same Wi-Fi modem
I could connect to my smart TV from Apple devices.
I have dell Laptop with windows 10.
I can not connect to my smart tv wirelesly from my Dell Laptop.
Please help me how I could connect to smart tve from my laptop over Wi-Fi