how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??

Anonymous
2013-02-24T07:07:09+00:00

want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-06-18T00:59:51+00:00

    how to stream to Samsung smart tv over wifi?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-03T17:06:05+00:00

    HOW TO CONNECT MY LAPTOP TO MY HISENSE SMART TV

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-04-18T11:43:10+00:00

    I have Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite and my smart TV is a Vizio. I connect my laptop to TV with HDMI cable but want to connect wirelessly. How can I do this?

    Thanks,

    Vic

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-01-26T19:12:58+00:00

    yes I have the same question

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-01-01T02:19:43+00:00

    my TV is SamsungĀ and my laptop is HP I have wifi so can you tell me what I need to do

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments