how do i connect laptop to smart tv using wi-fi..?? Any application related to it.??

Anonymous
2013-02-24T07:07:09+00:00

want to stream laptop on to a tv screen using wifi...?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-01-26T02:55:56+00:00

    So far I've been signed up for 30 sec. And I like it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-08T00:48:19+00:00

    Hi Harshal,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community Forums and thank you for choosing Windows 8 as your operating system.

    I see that you want to know how to connect the laptop to a Smart TV, through Wi-Fi.

    Let us work together to resolve this issue.

    However, please answer these questions so that we can understand the issue better.

    **1.**Is the TV Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) enabled?

    **2.**What is the make and model of the TV and the laptop?

    **3.**Are both the devices connected to the modem?

    **4.**Do you have Windows Media Center installed on the computer?

    **5.**Are you able to connect the laptop and the TV using an HDMI cable?

    Please get back to us with the answers so that we can diagnose the issue correctly.

    Reference link:

    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows\_8-networking/desktop-not-seeing-dlna-tv-or-samsung-tablet/5b9bce74-d219-4ace-b3b2-362c37e86b37?page=1

    Note: refer to the steps given by Support Engineer Vikrant Yadav.

    Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

    Please get back to us with the results.

    If you have any further questions regarding Windows operating systems, contact us on this forum. We are happy to assist.

    I have movie tube on my laptop and I want to watch it on my tv I have a lg smart tv can u help me please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-05-19T16:36:29+00:00

    tv is visio p series smart tv, smartphone is oneplus one, laptop is dell with hmdi, desktop is emachine with no hdmi, it has usb 3.0 and wifi , I have tmobile data service but no wifi service. any help PLEASE

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-02-22T19:38:34+00:00

    My t.v. is a Visio smart t.v. E-series E400i and my laptop is a HP 17ts windows 8.1. Can I stream from my laptop wireless to the t.v. without cables?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more