Hi Varun,
Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.
I understand that you are facing problem with blue screen issue with error codes 0xc0000098 and
0xc0000102. Correct me if I am wrong.
I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will try to help you in fixing the issue.
To help you suggest more steps to resolve the issue, I would appreciate if you could answer the following questions:
- What is the make and model of the computer?
- Have you made any recent hardware or software changes to your computer prior to the issue?
- Are you able to boot to the desktop at the moment?
- Do you have Zone Alarm and Symantec Endpoint Protection installed on the computer?
Please follow the below methods and check the issue:
Method 1:
Assuming that you are able to boot to the desktop, I would have you perform the steps-
You need to disconnect all the external hardware connected to the computer except the keyboard and the mouse and check.
If you have Zone Alarm installed on the computer, then I would have you uninstall it. If you have Symantec Endpoint Protection as well, then try updating it to the latest version or uninstalling it as well.
Note: Make sure you install an antivirus software after performing the troubleshooting steps since the computer might be at a risk of virus infection.
Method 2:
I would have you install the latest chipset drivers from the manufacturer’s website. You may ask the manufacturer for assistance.
Note: Installing the chipset drivers are to be performed at your own risk.
Additionally, you may install the latest updates for the hardware connected to the computer as well.
Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.
Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help. We, at Microsoft strive towards excellence and provide our customers with the best support.