DirecTv App not available on Windows Store

Anonymous
2013-09-10T05:54:07+00:00

Original title: DirecTv App

I have a DirecTV account that has an app for my phone and another tablet that I own that allows me to watch and control live TV from both devices. There is no such app for the surface yet and when I go to DirecTV's website to view programming it is not allowed on the surface, it warns that I must use the store but it don't exist on the store. Any hope for TV provider apps for the surface or is this something Microsoft is intentionally stopping? I noticed there is nothing for brighthouse, Comcast, timer warner etc. as well.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-07-26T21:12:42+00:00

    Its incredible there's no Win 10 app for DTV.

    So I' stuck using an old Samsung tablet

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-07-27T00:35:06+00:00

    If you have a full Windows 10 on tablet 💻 you don't need App for DIRECTV. Go online at www.directv.com and signed in and you are ready to watch DIRECTV.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-07-27T16:33:52+00:00

    HI John,

    Do you know this Directv app is one time payment of monthly payment?

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-07-27T22:28:44+00:00

    Yes with contract for two years. You pay every month the package you want.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-07-29T13:32:56+00:00

    Yes with contract for two years. You pay every month the package you want.

    he didn't ask you, he asked John (which wrote his post 3 years ago). your answer does not apply to his question.

    your talk about "if you have windows 10" also doesn't apply, because this thread is for Windows RT devices, which cannot get Windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments