Yes with contract for two years. You pay every month the package you want.
DirecTv App not available on Windows Store
Original title: DirecTv App
I have a DirecTV account that has an app for my phone and another tablet that I own that allows me to watch and control live TV from both devices. There is no such app for the surface yet and when I go to DirecTV's website to view programming it is not allowed on the surface, it warns that I must use the store but it don't exist on the store. Any hope for TV provider apps for the surface or is this something Microsoft is intentionally stopping? I noticed there is nothing for brighthouse, Comcast, timer warner etc. as well.
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2016-07-27T22:28:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-07-27T16:33:52+00:00 HI John,
Do you know this Directv app is one time payment of monthly payment?
Thank you!
-
Anonymous
2016-07-27T00:35:06+00:00 If you have a full Windows 10 on tablet 💻 you don't need App for DIRECTV. Go online at www.directv.com and signed in and you are ready to watch DIRECTV.
-
Anonymous
2016-07-26T21:12:42+00:00 Its incredible there's no Win 10 app for DTV.
So I' stuck using an old Samsung tablet
-
Anonymous
2016-07-05T15:06:45+00:00 No is for Surface Pro the problem is on Windows Phones. Is unavailable on Windows market. For that simple App I use Iphone 6s plus, because on my Nokia Lumia 1520 is not possible that App Directv.