iday
supendi
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT. I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store. Thanks
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
iday
supendi
I know I'm way late but you do realize you could use most Google apps on ios right?
No, you can't run any Google/Android apps on iOS.
There's a lot of overlap between the Android and iOS app catalog, but they aren't the same apps (as in the same version of the program). If an app shows up in both stores, then the developer chooses to release a version for Android and a version for iOS, and there are some apps that are exclusive to one or the other.
n it has Cortana on it saysvinhavent downloaded it to the surface how do I download it? also do I need to update o windows 10?
How can I install Google play on microsoft
You can't.
Google Play is for Android/Google devices only. It won't work on any version of Windows.