My cousin uses my old RT for a lot of his college work - the combination of Office, portability, standard USB accessory support and long battery life are a great combination.
How can you use google play apps on the microsft surface RT?
Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT. I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store. Thanks
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2016-07-12T13:15:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-09-27T07:18:42+00:00 an absolute disgrace that they think people wont' march with their feet. screw google and microsoft. How about a partition
??? I'm moving to APPLE
-
Anonymous
2016-09-27T07:22:03+00:00 another endeavour to FORCE people to pay for any app netherlone the useless options. ****........
-
Anonymous
2016-09-27T08:12:30+00:00 an absolute disgrace that they think people wont' march with their feet. screw google and microsoft. How about a partition
??? I'm moving to APPLE
so you can't run android apps on windows so you go to another OS where you can't run android apps? makes perfect sense.
-
Anonymous
2017-04-17T01:32:39+00:00 I know I'm way late but you do realize you could use most Google apps on ios right?