Well you see I got this for Christmas and I can't get something else. All the games I want are only on Google play and they don't even have YouTube!😤😠
How can you use google play apps on the microsft surface RT?
Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT. I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store. Thanks
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
45 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2015-12-27T12:12:18+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-12-28T18:59:07+00:00 Just go to www.youtube.com - it works perfectly in the web browser, no dedicated app is needed.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-28T20:00:23+00:00 or just use one of the many apps for youtube available in the store.
-
Anonymous
2016-04-24T02:03:57+00:00 Chris, looks like you work for Microsoft, nobody wants to do what you say
-
Anonymous
2016-07-12T06:42:24+00:00 Yeah I'm feeling I made a 350.00 mistake buying the Surface RT.. Oh-well Zune all over again maybe I will learn this time.. It's to bad Microsoft feels they have to be ****'s with there software and won't allow you to use other apps..
Well I there are a lot of reasons you shoud like rt for. . . . . . . . 1 reason is that office comes free. . . . . . second da stupid ARM processor allows ur pc to stay on longer. there are plenty more rasons why rt is the best