How can you use google play apps on the microsft surface RT?

Anonymous
2013-08-19T17:00:21+00:00

Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT.  I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store.  Thanks

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-12-01T16:43:21+00:00

    You can't.

    Google Play is for Android/Google devices only. It won't work on any version of Windows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-11-30T21:29:16+00:00

    How can I install Google play on microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-10-20T19:31:08+00:00

    n it has Cortana on it saysvinhavent downloaded  it to the surface how do I download  it? also do I need to update o windows  10?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-06-20T17:58:21+00:00

    I know I'm way late but you do realize you could use most Google apps on ios right?

    No, you can't run any Google/Android apps on iOS.

    There's a lot of overlap between the Android and iOS app catalog, but they aren't the same apps (as in the same version of the program). If an app shows up in both stores, then the developer chooses to release a version for Android and a version for iOS, and there are some apps that are exclusive to one or the other.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-05-09T17:39:19+00:00

    iday

    supendi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments