How can you use google play apps on the microsft surface RT?

Anonymous
2013-08-19T17:00:21+00:00

Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT.  I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store.  Thanks

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-04-17T15:01:12+00:00

    If you're looking to run Android apps, an Android device is really your best option.

    While a full Windows device (Surface Pro and most Windows tablets apart from the RT/Surface 2) will let you run an Android emulator, you'll get better results with a device meant to run Android.

    Personally, I found the RT to be the best ARM-based tablet I've ever used, but that was because I found what it could do (that other tablets couldn't) far outweighed the "missing" apps for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-04-16T18:04:43+00:00

    Thanks to all for your answers.  I'm considering getting a different device!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-04-16T15:06:28+00:00

    If it's a Surface RT, Google refused to make any apps for it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-04-16T11:31:51+00:00

    Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT.  I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store.  Thanks

    I can't even use google chrome, google drive or EDMODO website on the Microsoft Surface. did anyone was able to make this thing work ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-04-16T11:29:54+00:00

    i want to install google playstore in my dell inspiron 3000. how?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments