How can you use google play apps on the microsft surface RT?

Anonymous
2013-08-19T17:00:21+00:00

Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT.  I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store.  Thanks

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-05-09T17:39:19+00:00

    iday

    supendi

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-04-17T01:32:39+00:00

    I know I'm way late but you do realize you could use most Google apps on ios right?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-09-27T08:12:30+00:00

    an absolute disgrace that they think people wont' march with their feet. screw google and microsoft. How about a partition 

    ??? I'm moving to APPLE

    so you can't run android apps on windows so you go to another OS where you can't run android apps? makes perfect sense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-09-27T07:22:03+00:00

    another endeavour to FORCE people to pay for any app netherlone the useless options. ****........

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-09-27T07:18:42+00:00

    an absolute disgrace that they think people wont' march with their feet. screw google and microsoft. How about a partition 

    ??? I'm moving to APPLE

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments