How can you use google play apps on the microsft surface RT?

Anonymous
2013-08-19T17:00:21+00:00

Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT.  I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store.  Thanks

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-07-12T13:15:06+00:00

    My cousin uses my old RT for a lot of his college work - the combination of Office, portability, standard USB accessory support and long battery life are a great combination.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-07-12T06:42:24+00:00

    Yeah I'm feeling I made a 350.00 mistake buying the Surface RT.. Oh-well Zune all over again maybe I will learn this time.. It's to bad Microsoft feels they have to be ****'s with there software and won't allow you to use other apps..

    Well I there are a lot of reasons you shoud like rt for. . . . . . . . 1 reason is that office comes free. . . . . . second da stupid ARM processor allows ur pc to stay on longer. there are plenty more rasons why rt is the best

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-24T02:03:57+00:00

    Chris, looks like you work for Microsoft, nobody wants to do what you say

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-28T18:59:07+00:00

    Just go to www.youtube.com - it works perfectly in the web browser, no dedicated app is needed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-27T12:12:18+00:00

    Well you see I got this for Christmas and I can't get something else. All the games I want are only on Google play and they don't even have YouTube!😤😠

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments