How can you use google play apps on the microsft surface RT?

Anonymous
2013-08-19T17:00:21+00:00

Please let me know if there is a way to use google play apps on a Surface RT.  I am trying to use an app that is only in the apple app store or google play store.  Thanks

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-20T16:49:06+00:00

    I am trying to download on my surface rt tablet but I get a certificate error on anything I try regardless

    I am so frustrated I am about to go purchase a samsung galaxy

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-12-01T16:43:21+00:00

    You can't.

    Google Play is for Android/Google devices only. It won't work on any version of Windows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-11-30T21:29:16+00:00

    How can I install Google play on microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-11-13T03:27:18+00:00

    just to be clear it's not Microsoft responsibility to make sure that Android software for Apple software works on their platform. However it is in their best interest to make sure that certain programs from their competitors work on their platform unless they want to lose whatever little client base if they have to their competitors. With that said I'm an avid Android user but must use Microsoft a vice is from my tech business. It makes it virtually impossible to do anything when everything I do is run in Google and can't even access the services on Microsoft tablet. to prove my point Microsoft apparently wants to have no support for Android or Apple is it just written everything in this reply with the voice recognition software in android and then tried to go back and edit the misspellings but wasn't able to because the forum is not compatible with Android keyboards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more