Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)

Anonymous
2013-01-16T21:35:08+00:00

A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....  

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54     . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-01-14T08:38:55+00:00

    I am having the same issues. I am experiencing random BSOD's with the

    Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I have an Asus S400CA vivobook.. how to fix this problem? 

    below is my skydrive

    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9A3AFB4750746C8B!2739&authkey=!AFzhs6j-rk25p\_c&ithint=file%2c.zip..

    please reply on this email.. thank you and more power

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-07-17T09:55:39+00:00

    I've got the same error a couple of months ago, but it only happened ones. But now it is happening more frequent.

    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DD8AAF35486AEE29!1529&authkey=!AGo0e2F63a6ezpg&ithint=file%2c.dmp

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-08-06T13:02:20+00:00

    Hi Zig Zag3143 ,

    I have the same problem , my computer s TOSHIBA and  has Windows 8 installed and  months ago started with the problem DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). Here is the link where you can find the files:

    http://www.4shared.com/rar/mpp2RN-Wce/Minidump\_Windows\_8.html

    Thanks for your help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-06-26T14:01:17+00:00

    i have the same issue too with my Asus A451LN,can you help me??

    This is the minidump file 

    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4E11DC299BEA095F!157&authkey=!ABGnQMTZVpxnAvc&ithint=file%2crar

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments