Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)

Anonymous
2013-01-16T21:35:08+00:00

A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....  

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54     . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-09-23T10:50:58+00:00

    Same problem here with brand new ASUS 750NV.

    Dump is here :

    https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3F5B1EEF880E8F5A!1253&authkey=!ADaVuqYhChssjM4

    New Atheros wifi driver updated (251).

    No change. Do have I to unsinstall first completely le original driver then re-install the new one ?

    Any advice ?

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-10-15T02:56:53+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-10-27T12:35:33+00:00

    I'm having the same problem recurring continuously and especially this month which repeated more and become unbearable. I have Toshiba laptop satellite since last June with Windows 8 OS.

    Here is the Minidump file. Please check and provide your help.

    http://sdrv/18Yj72r

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-11-15T13:23:28+00:00

    I'm having the same problem.

    I have a Toshiba Satellite.

    This is my Minidump:

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/83n59b4llivwj9a/4uWKz4g1GH

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-12-09T04:53:11+00:00

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qU2yA57EsubUdDa05KVWswZlU/edit?usp=sharing

    Hey I need the same help as these folks.  I think I did everything right; first time. link to minidump above

    Toshiba Satellite L850

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments