Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)

Anonymous
2013-01-16T21:35:08+00:00

A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....  

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54     . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-04-27T15:40:01+00:00

    You should start a new thread for this new issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-04-27T03:52:15+00:00

    Thank You very much for the reply! 

    The problem of having blue screen has been solved.

    However, I am facing another problem in which  my wireless connection keep showing "limited access". I can access to the internet for a few minutes and then get disconnect. After a while, I am able to connect to the internet again. This process is keep repeating.

    What should I do to solve this problem? Please help me..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-04-22T12:46:16+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-04-16T02:16:20+00:00

    Might be better if everyone started their own thread.  It is getting far to confusing at this point.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-04-15T12:35:54+00:00

    Hello,

    I got exactly the same problem "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_(athw8x.sys)"

     with my brand new TOSHIBA SATELLITE L855 win8

    I went back to the shop to change the same laptop but still got the same problem!

    If I cant fix it on my own I will have to buy an another brand and model

    Here is my skydrive file:

    Please help , Thanks

    http://sdrv.ms/Zs7Zmx

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments